Dates: 2:00pm, Thu 24th March, 2016 – 12:00am, Tue 29th March, 2016
Location: Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, NSW
Byron Bay Bluesfest is Australia’s premier contemporary Blues & Roots music festival. It showcases music from around the world annually on the Easter long weekend on 120 hectares at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, just north of Byron Bay, NSW.
Bluesfest presents over 200 performances with up to 7 stages over 5, 12 hour days, as well as camping for up to 6,000 people, 5 licensed bars, over 100 food and market stalls, undercover food courts, beer gardens, and children’s entertainment.
5 DAY TICKET
3 DAY TICKET
- Thu/Fri/Sat 3 Day Festival Adult – $380.00
Thu/Fri/Sat 3 Day Buddy Package Adult * includes Festival & Camping for 2 people – $1060
Fri/Sat/Sun 3 Day Festival Adult – $420.00
Fri/Sat/Sun 3 Day Buddy Package * includes Festival & Camping for 2 people at a discounted price – $1,170.00
- Sat/Sun/Mon 3 Day Festival Adult – $380.00
Sat/Sun/Mon 3 Day Buddy Package * includes Festival & Camping for 2 people – $1060
THURSDAY 24th MARCH TICKET
FRIDAY 25th MARCH TICKET
SATURDAY 26th MARCH TICKET
SUNDAY 27th MARCH TICKET
MONDAY 28th MARCH TICKET
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- 5 Undercover Performance Stages & 1 Busking Stage
- 5 licensed bars
- CAR PARKS: free car parking for day festival holder.
- SEATING: yes you can bring your own portable chairs.
- Food stalls
- Market stalls
- Merch Shop
- Artist signing
- Undercover food courts with seating
- Undercover coffee tent with seating
- Child Activities daily
- Breastfeeding and Nappy Change Area
- EFTPOS Facilities
- First Aid
- Disability Access- parking, toilets and camping (more information on the info page here )
- Cloak Room
- Information stall
- On site Camping with shower and toilet facilities.
- Shuttle bus services from town centre and surrounding towns
- Phone charging facilities
- Big screens in both the Mojo and Crossroads areas
Bluesfest presents the biggest names in music to Australian audiences each year including Bob Dylan, Hozier, Paul Simon, Gary Clark Jr., Angus & Julia Stone, Robert Plant, Alabama Shakes, John Mayer, Jurassic 5, James Brown, Zac Brown Band, Joss Stone, David Gray, Trombone Shorty, Angelique Kidjo, John Legend & BB King, to name but a few.
This year’s lineup: