You may also find the below articles relevant.
Create a customized page template to add your colors, logo and social media connections to a Ticketbooth event page. Once you have created a template, you can apply it to multiple events or use separate, unique templates for individual events.
Once you have created templates, you can adjust and select the template for a specific event on the Event Overview page for any event.
Dimensions: The dimensions of your event ticketing page should be the following. Please note, the header and background images are not required.
Header Image: Width: 850 pixels. Height: We recommend a 300-500 pixels, however it can be more or less.
Background: Width Height: Any size ( or a plain colour )
Step 1: Log into your admin panel
Step 2: Select Manage in the top navigation bar.
Step 3: Select Add Template to create a template.
- Color Scheme. Select a starting color scheme for the page. You can override these colors and background styles with the other options below.
- Preview. See a basic preview of the color scheme for the elements on the page.
- Name. Enter a name for your template to keep track of it later. You may want to use the name of the event to which you intend to apply the template.
- Primary Color. Click the field and select a color. The Primary Color applies to the frame of the main window and the box where users select tickets.
- Secondary Color. Click the field and select a color. The Secondary Color changes the color of the event description text.
- Background Color. Click the field and select a color. The Background Color applies to the background area of the page, which remains static as visitors scroll down.
- Header Image. Upload an image to place as the header of the page. (We recommend using an image at a width of 850px.)
- Background Image. Upload an image to place in the background of the page. This image will override the Background Color setting.
- Background Repeat. Choose whether the background image should repeat across the page. This will create a tiled effect for the image you uploaded.
- Background Position. Choose whether the background image should be centered or aligned to one side of the page.
- Background Attachment. Choose whether to anchor the image at the top of the page or to make the image scroll with the content of the page.
Social Networking Options
- Show Facebook. Add a small Facebook button and allow your visitors to like and share your page.
- Show Twitter. Add a small Twitter button and allow your visitors to tweet the event page.
- Allow Social Commenting. Select whether Facebook comments will appear on the event pages that use this template.
- Show Who’s Going. Add a section to show customers who have purchased tickets to the event.
- Hide Venue Map Link. Hide the map that links to the venue on the event page.
- Make This My Default Template. Apply this as the default template for all newly created events & also sets this theme active for your upcoming events page.